Guild Schedule

NEWS:
KvebG0PA (zero, not O) (got this code 3/28/19)

Friday, March 9, 2018

Ghost Street Lv110 Main Quest

This quest gave me a bit of trouble. After a fairly straightforward quest progression of killing a series of things around the castle, the quest tells you to get the emblems from the undead soldiers in the Ghost. The autoroute brings you to the npc outside the Ghost Street castle, but she doesn't have anything for you but her usual daily quest.

I tried to pick the swords in the stones and kill the undead lieutenants (they are kind of like soldiers). I did this for 3 hours and only got 1 emblem. I thought back to what happened when I got it and remembered that an khaos undead had sneaked out of the castle to attack me during that time.

I went inside to see if the khaos undead were actually the mobs I needed.
Bingo!

Took me less than five minutes to get the remaining 10 emblems once I was killing the khaos undead.

Watch out, they are tough. I used single target attacks. You could use your soulforce, mine mostly just makes them mob me :S

Once you get all 10 emblems, you'll need to talk to Altorias again. He'll give you a new quest to kill the undead captain. You need to make a Rune Sword first by right clicking the Undead Sword.


This gives you an Undead Spell Sword.


You use this to summon the Undead Captain. Don't let his tiny bar fool you! He actually has lots of hp. And he hits hard, so bring a healer.

No comments:

Post a Comment