Guild Schedule

NEWS:
KvebG0PA (zero, not O) (got this code 3/28/19)

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Disable Arc Defender

Arc put on an annoying device called Arc Defender that wants to register your computer. I prefer to have PWE mind it's own bee's wax, so I disable it. Another good reason to disable it is if anything goes funky with your email, Arc Defender can prevent you from accessing Arc and your games.

To disable it:

Log into Arc.


Click the down arrow in the uper left of the page.
  

Click Disable Defender. It will prompt you for your password - it's your regular login password.

Click OK and you're done! No more annoying PINs.

3 comments:

  1. I can't even disable it because I haven't played in almost 8 years and can't get a pin to log on and they want my email address I used for my 3 accounts. Haven't had those email addresses in 8 + years. I saved my logon name and password on paper. Forgot to save what email address I used. I had a lot. Now searching for those. All three are disabled. Had I still had my same computer, I would not be going through this. Lol the ticket wants my old email. Lol that is the whole problem. What email I used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol do they have a forgot email button like most logins have. lol but wait, they are sending a a pin to my forgotten long lost email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard that FW can be very hard to get back into if you lose any of that information or access :( I had one account locked out but luckily figured out how to get back into the email. Maybe you could try calling them or sending in a ticket explaining the situation? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete