Guild Schedule

NEWS:
KvebG0PA (zero, not O) (got this code 3/28/19)

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Clearing Your Cache

When the game starts acting funky for me, it's usually because my game cache has collected some weird bit of junk that's mucking everything up. Although the cache collects bits of game info, none of this is really needed for normal game use, so it's ok to delete everything in the folder- just don't delete the folder.

Go into your game folder.


Open your cache folder 

 
 Select and delete all the cache files in the cache folder


I usually only clear it when I start having troubles because I forget to clear it regularly. But if you have lots of  issues, you may want to roll this into your login routine.

Pro Tip:
Pin the cache folder to your Start menu so you will be more likely to clean it often!

No comments:

Post a Comment