Guild Schedule

NEWS:
KvebG0PA (zero, not O) (got this code 3/28/19)

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Fishing Titles

A couple people have asked me about the fishing title npc. Hemmer did make it out of the Freedom Harbor melee alive and is hanging out in Nightfall.


Someone in the forums said that you can still get the Glacier Essences for the Captain of the High Seas title (the comment was from Nov 2017) - but I have yet to get any. And we can't seem to find Dotora for the bait recipes - but, you might be able to find someone to make the bait for you (if you're on Storm server, and I'm available, I can make you a few!)
I know you can still get the Ocean Essences as I fished one recently. These are used for the achievement (see the achievement book, it's under Jobs/Fishing -or possibly Rosemason, I think).

We do still have the fishing tutor. He has the fish processing recipes and some fish recipes for food and drink. There is the one by the fountain in the square and one by the fountain in front of flying tutor (see the blue wings on the map).


















If you find Dotora, please let me know!

3 comments:

  1. i got one from the warm water in jadegloss lake -horustrue Eyrda server

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I see someone in the forum (from last October) said that they got about 1 per week at the White Beach site, and that they got one at the site at Golden Sunshine. They said their warmth buffs were Crescent Pond and River Issih for two of the places that they got glacier essences. I'll give it a shot and see what I get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got two in the river in Twin Cities during a fishing trip today, but forgot to check the buff name. :(

    ReplyDelete