Guild Schedule

NEWS:
KvebG0PA (zero, not O) (got this code 3/28/19)

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Stuck on the Log In Screen

I was having trouble logging in. My bypass shortcuts weren't working. Making new ones didn't work. They seemed to be connecting to the Pem - when I opened the file location it went to the pem.exe on my computer. It didn't seem to be the game, it was something on my computer.

I tried restarting, no luck.

I remembered that Avast was asking to run a scan, and I remembered that awhile ago Avast kidnapped my pem.exe and hid it in a quarantine chest. So, I took a look at Avast.

The interface looks different now, but I found the Exclusions area in the General settings.

There were three things listed as exclusions - all pem.exe. I added one of my bypass shortcuts - that did not work. Then I added the game.exe and the patcher.exe.

One of those worked! I can now log into the game and use all my bypass/autolog shortcuts again!

No comments:

Post a Comment