Guild Schedule

NEWS:
KvebG0PA (zero, not O) (got this code 3/28/19)

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Advanced Nightmare Carnival Achievements

I just found an achievement for ANC I didn't know about so I thought I'd do a post about ANC achieves!

Here's the new one I found:

I noticed that I had all but the lv60 one. So I figured it was something I had done a few times, and guessed that it was probably talking about the ANC gifts that Porudock sells for the coins.
Yep!

Buy and open each of these gift to complete the achieve!

In the instance there are several achievements that you can get.


1st Room: Get the chess piece to the destination in the amount of moves that the npc calls out to get Chess Master/Precise Planning
2nd Room: Get -100 pts to receive Color Blind/Got the Blues
3rd Room: Kill 7 correct monsters in a row in a round to get Sharp Shooter/7 Kill, No Mistakes
4th Room: Make it to Oiram in 30 seconds or less to get Speed Jumper/Super Oiram

[for the lols, Oiram is Mario spelled backwards, so this is really Super Mario!]

No comments:

Post a Comment